Monday, May 14, 2007

9 Truths and a lie

I just LOVE these blogging games..

1. I only have one ovary

2. I skipped 5th grade.

3. I was in a major magazine (picture and all)

4. I changed schools 17 times before graduating high school.

5. I've been licensed to drive forklift, and for harness racing (horses)

6. I have seriously deformed toes

7. My Lady's Garden (sweeping hand motion) is pierced and tattooed-- hence all the grooming you keep reading about

8. I'm still angry that someone stole my Donny and Marie dolls in kindergarten

9. I've sung in a rock band

10. I've 'played for the other team' but it just wasn't for me.

I tag Speedwobble, Fex, Buck Nekkid and Gadfly (I mean he's top of mind after what he said about my cheesecake.)

10 comments:

g-man said...

I kept thinking that it was one until I read another, then I thought it was that until I read another, and so on. I was looking for one I KNEW was not true, I think I have it, but will keep it to myself for now. :)

Anonymous said...

http://yasinearth.blogspot.com/

aimee / greeblemonkey said...

I have no clue, but can't wait to find out which one!

TxGambit said...

Yikes! Those are actually hard! I was like Gman. I was thinking one then would read the next and thought well.....

No guesses.

Gadfly said...

I'm going to go with #6

But it's just a wild freaking guess

Wow ... now I gotta do this

damn

OK, lemme think

yerdoingitwrong said...

This is hard.

#6
or
#10
or
#4
=)

Gadfly said...

G-Man: I have tried for the last three days to leave comments on our site and they get refused. I dunno what's going on.

Bone said...

I'll guess #2.

Anonymous said...

Come on everyone its #7!!

Esmerelda said...

my MOTHER usually posts anonymously. How bad is THAT!?