Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fuck it, bring me the cheesecake.

MILF Checkin-- how many weeks have I been saying the same thing? Weight same, body a wee bit smaller. But I did get a picture of myself from Walkamerica. A side view. I hardly recognized me.

So, for the 4th time, I sucked it up and took myself out to dinner. In a restaurant with napkins and silverware.

I chose the Cheesecake Factory because as a single person, I could easily get a table. And I haven't had cheesecake in a really, really, really long time. And if, in my head, I pretend to be Rachel Ray, I tend to enjoy the experience of dining 'al singlo'.

I think I was feeling sassy 'cause I'd just had my visit with my esthatician (sic?) and I always feel just a little bit tougher after someone pours hot wax on my most delicate of regions and rips out the hair by the root. Oh and my brows look fantastic. No mustache. No beard. {sigh!} So I was feeling pretty full of a cup of ME!

And I swear to GOD if I had to eat one more Cliff bar or Power Bar or Luna Bar for dinner, I'm going to scream.

So I sashayed into said restaurant, and when they asked, ' how many?', I answered, 'Party of ME!' ( I kid you not, you can ask the girl with the cute hair. That's what I said.)

She rhetorically asked who she should 'give' me to, and I said, ' someone with personality, please'. 'Cause I was on a sassy high. A force of nature. People, I am HEEEERREEE!

I sat down, ordered my drinks (water and diet soda). Drank them both before the waiter got back to the table for my order-- that's when he knew he had his hands full. I ordered the Steakhouse Salad. He felt the need to point out that there was no steak on that salad. I just looked at him. Then I told him to bring me the chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake.

I dutifully ate my salad. Even had a little bread. He dutifully refilled my drinks. Both of them.

Then came the cheesecake. Because I have worked my ASS off since my last piece of cheesecake. I can't even remember when it was. It isn't that I was depriving myself...I just liked the results I was getting more than I wanted cheesecake.

This was the kind of week where lots of teeny silly things were just chipping away at me. I still carried my sunny disposition but there were tiny little chinks. I snip here, a snip there--and they left me tired and disappointed. And I really, really wanted to reward myself.

So he brought the cheesecake. With a SUPER amount of whipped cream. With chocolate chips on top. My smile was from ear to ear. I savored that first sweet, creamy spoonful. Then I hit some of the whipped cream. I methodically switched between the two enjoying every single sensation. I might have even moaned. Who cares. I was having cheesecake. (I took a picture, but seemed to have LOST my camera in the last 10 hours. Um..yeah, so picture to be posted later)

I ate thing whole thing and with each spoonful teased the hell out of an elderly woman in a wheelchair at the next table. That is until her filet mignon came came out. Then we were even.

So bring on the freakin' cheescake people, 'cause you only live once.

(oh and another plus? Someone told me that I've graduated from future MILF to full MILF. I feel like there ought to be a ceremony or something)

10 comments:

g-man said...

Good for you, did you do a "When Harry met Sally" cheesecake orgasm? THAT would have been funny especially if the old lady in the wheelchair said "I'll have what she's having." :)

You've always been a MILF, I'm just glad that you can see it now.

Sizzle said...

that sounds delicious! and you should totally have a milf ceremony. love that idea!

Fex said...

I echo that - good for you. You rock! And yes, I definitely think you have graduated to full MILF status. You don't have to be perfect - just a little sassy! :)

Gadfly said...

I feel like i want to fuck your cheesecake now O_o

Esmerelda said...

Gmanoh that would have been funny, perhaps if I were in a strange town I would have gone all the way. Thanks for the rose colored glasses.
Sizz it does sound like fun, but all hte future Milf's should graduate together
FEXwell, if that's all, I've been sassy since the day I was born
Gadfly{gasp!} ...can't articulate words...ummm...turning red...{wicked smile} I could mail you a cheesecake.

g-man said...

Gadfly Just DONT mail it back!!!!!

TxGambit said...

Good for you!!! I always feel a bit sassy after a trip to the spa too. Nothing like it. I feel strong and sexy at the same time.

The cheesecake sounds so good.

TAG said...

You said

"I feel like there ought to be a ceremony or something"


Nope, not gonna say anything else. That is just too easy. It would be fun to say it (even more fun to do it); but, the opportunity for comment is just too easy.

Enjoy your weekend.

TAG

yerdoingitwrong said...

Right on, girl. FULL MILF!!!...you go. I'm still in the category of 'might be a Milf if I get off my ass and try one of these days'.

Happy Happy Mama's day to you tomorrow!!

Bone said...

I ate thing whole thing and with each spoonful teased the hell out of an elderly woman in a wheelchair at the next table. That is until her filet mignon came came out. Then we were even.

Old people are crafty.

Happy Mother's Day!