Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Good Day Fishin'

They say a bad day fishin is still better than a good day at work. Well, what if you get to fish TWO DAYS IN A ROW?!
It was my weekend with the boys, and yesterday we did the train museum fishing and bike riding. Today, church, brunch with Maven and G Man, more fishing (I ran around the lake while my mom was the Master Baiter) and wrapped up with bike riding and playing in the playground.

I can't wait to go to work to REST!Karateboy and his first TROUT!




Tippy was more patient watching that bobber than any child I've ever seen!



I was there for the sun and the worms.

4 comments:

yerdoingitwrong said...

awwwww! What wonderful pictures!!!

Rach said...

Eugh, the worst thing about fishing is the worms. Pics tell of a great time though

g-man said...

We had a good time with you guys as always. Great pictures.

Melissa said...

You are an awesome mom. No need to wish you a happy mother's day - you got one.