Friday, May 04, 2007

Happy Friday!!

'Tis the triumphant return of Hot Monkey Sex Friday. With no particular topic to discuss today, I'd just like to review the insane amounts of alcohol I've had over the last few days. I still managed to get my sorry ass to work, and be a good mom, and hang with HIM.

It's a shame that pain in the ass X husband of mine wants to be so far up my ass that he reads this. I really hate having to hide what I have to say.

Enjoy your weekend, I'll definitely be smiling.

6 comments:

Gadfly said...

Eww

I hate that you are forced to censure yourself. You should start an anonymous blog and email the address around.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with gadfly. You should consider starting a different blog, but ask for everyone's e-mail addresses first. Then once you set it up, e-mail us all (except one) and we'll follow you.

speedwobble said...

I'm in for that...

aimee / greeblemonkey said...

make sure I'm on your list! :)

Gman and Maven have my email!

TxGambit said...

You have my email so go for it!

yerdoingitwrong said...

mmmmmmmmmm...insane amounts of alcohol. =P

I'm glad you're starting a new blog, too. I just emailed you!