Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Because if you can't have the Boobies you might as well have hair

Tippytornado and I took a shower this morning. Generally pretty benign conversation:

"No wash my hair!"
"You need to have the chocolate removed"
"No wash my hair! My eyes! Soap! Soap!"

You get the picture.

So, I'm toweling off and the questions begin:

"Why you use two towels?"
"Because I have long hair. You don't so you can use just your Nemo towel"
"Your hair is big?"
"Yes my hair is big."
"Your boobies are big."
"Yes, they are."
"My boobies are little."
"Yes, you are a little boy and little boys don't have boobies like mommys do."
"I have big boobies when I grow bigger."
"Only girls have big boobies, you're a boy and you'll never have big boobies."

In my head, of course I'm praying-- Please God don't let him ever have boobies either by fat or surgery.

"(little red haired boy from daycare)* has little boobies."
"Yep. He's a boy."
"Gigglychatterbox* has little boobies and she a girl."

In my head - Oh crap.

"Little girls have little boobies but when they grow big they grow big boobies."

Tippytornado thoughtfully pauses while I carry him to the bed to dress him.

"When I bigger, I have long hair."

Long hair or boobies? HMMMMM. Which would I prefer my son to have????

*Duh! names changed to protect the innocent!

2 comments:

Esmerelda said...

OMG! I raised a little girl who can pee standing up. She's going to be all the rage when she's in college.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I have the previlege of observing the Tippytornado and Gigglychatterbox! When they get going they just go! Tippytornado questioned me to death last nite while his lucky Mom was passed out in her bed! He most favorite question is of course "Why???" and "Why some more"". He Whyed me so much I forgot what the original question was and still can't remember! Simply amazing!