Friday, November 10, 2006

Things Brit and I have in common

Let's all just say we're surprised by Brit' and KFed's divorce-- not. Generally, I really don't care much for her or what she does.

But when I read some of the very funny press about it, I often chuckle to myself about how much Brit and I have in common these days. One of them said something about how she flicked him off like a dried booger from her collar. I was in stitches!

She supported her husband until he had his chance at a paying job, and her two baby boys. He thanked her for her generosity by partying with others.

Odd parallels, Brit and I-- except for the bank account and personal trainer-- I bet my boobs are bigger and (with practice) I'd like to think I could sing better, too.

1 comment:

g-man said...

heh heh you said boobs.

I tell you that this is quite the hot topic-o-conversation in my office, usually ending in a barrage of trailer pork jokes. While I can't claim to recall actually hearing her sing (not my type) I can say that I think you have a great set of pipes. (says the dude who can't sing his way out of a paper bag!)