Friday, September 15, 2006

I just noticed that I start all of my posts with OK.

Maybe I'll just cut that out.

So, I'm taking my little pumpkins on a trip tomorrow to see some friends in NJ. Perhaps their babies (twins!) will take my mind off of the situation with the sperm donor.

I just know that if he tells me I'm beautiful one more time, I'm going to stuff a bat up his ASS and swing him out a window. It would have been nice to hear before I decided you make my skin crawl. ASS.

And stop sleeping on my good couch. Sleep on the stupid family room couch that you insisted on buying..... and me....trying to please everyone, especially you, living with it, and biting my tongue every time I had to look at it.

The chocolate velvet couch IS MINE! I PICKED IT OUT! I PAID FOR IT! IN MY HOUSE THAT I BOUGHT WITH NO HELP FROM YOU! ASS!!

Wrap that up in your unemployment check and smoke it. USER!!!!

No comments: