Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Today I accidentally picked up my husband's laptop to show my mother something I was bidding on on E Bay...there it was the last bit of straw that showed me my husband and I are in no way compatible. What was displayed on the screen was not shocking (for anyone who knows us), but took things that pissed me off in a whole new direction.

Forget that it was very plainly sitting in the living room for my impressionable 6 year old to find.
Forget that I don't think the girls were 18.
Forget that I've been feeling quite unnatended to for the last two to six years.
Forget that I was pretty sure he must be gay.
Forget that as the child of a child molester there is probably just one place he should never go.
Forget that they're probaly 18 in some mal-nourished third world country-- but look like twelve year olds to me.
Forget that I'm about as curvy as they come and CLEARLY I'm not his cup of tea.

Forget all that. We're just telling the children that after 16 years as a couple, 13 married, it just didn't work out.

Just forget it.

I tried to and go went to my kickball game.

No comments: