Wednesday, September 13, 2006

OK, so I think I'm going to start a list.

If someone is ever going to replace the sperm donor, I think he'll need to be older than me. And a wee bit more successful, but not so much so that he feels the need to mentor me, but so maybe I can learn a few tricks and he can stand on his own. And I on my own. Yep. Older. I'm not training another one.

But he must be devastatingly handsome.

But how would a devastatingly handsome successful older man feel about

  • my committment to motherhood?
  • my flabby baby belly?
  • the fact that I've never had an adult relationship
  • my need to control and be a bitch

Yep. He doesn't exist. Certainly not in this zip code.

1 comment:

X said...

Agreed. He doesn't exist for me and I'm 23 and on the healthy side... Love in MD=just not gonna happen!