Monday, October 09, 2006

Lawyer up!

It has been no secret that I had been in touch with a lawyer and that as soon as Dan moved out I was pursuing a legal agreement. I even told him her name.

My attempt was to come to an agreement outside the attorneys so that we don't waste time and money, then each of us would have our own attorneys review the document and sign.

It seems that Eyore has moved into the anger stage of his grief. He's left me vile messages about how he hates me and never wants to deal with me again. That didn't stop him from leaving a second message that he's demanding the boys this weekend and next.

When I returned the call to discuss the time, etc., he screamed and yelled and fought and was mean. He doesn't know the time, and he's going to get a lawyer. I asked him for the name so that I could give him mine's name. He doesn't have one yet. He called back 3 times to 'deal' with me again. Apparently I'm a frigid, two faced bitch.

His friend that visited us from Arizona a few weeks ago has been supportive of him and is surprised because she sensed nothing wrong during her 4 hour visit. Conversely, Eyore has said repeatedly that the reason he was an ass is because I would disparage him and pick fights in front of other people. He said it was his way of getting back at me. So, I'm confused, was I the supportive smiling wife for his visiting friend OR was I the hanged-tooth bitch in front of others?

I'm concerned about the behavior. I think he's lost his mind. He was almost two hours late picking them up yesterday and didn't bring them home until after 9:30PM. He let Karateboy watch some show called Mr. Meaty --which is on Nicklodeon but still gave him nightmares. Something about a boy with a tapeworm. He was also driving like a maniac and was angry at me just because I looked at him.

I think he's dangerous and he's mad at me for that, too. He doesn't understand why I don't want to be married to him, and yet he's making my case very, very publicly.

Minutes ago, a message at work about how he wants all the jewelry he ever gave me. OK. Let me have everything I ever bought you.... :-). He complains about material things, but I understand he's got a right to stuff. Stuff, I don't care about. The draft my attorney is working on even stipulates that he can have what he wants. Stuff means nothing to me. Except now that he's stooped so low that he's leaving nasty messages everywhere. I was only going to put all the jewelry in a safe deposit box for the boys in the future, anyway.

I'm not sure what's funnier, that he accuses me of being materialistic and HE demands stuff or thinking about what the hell he's going to do with a couple of necklace and earrings sets.

He was right in his post, "I a ass". I think he's right and until he calms down, he's not getting anywhere near my kids. Please just pray he comes to his senses before he totally screws himself and maybe puts my kids in danger.

4 comments:

Esmerelda said...

Your comments (and severe lack of spell check) disturb me. The e-mails telling me how fat and ugly I am disturb me. How can you go from someone that I know would never harm another person to someone who is so clearly intent on seeing me in pain?

I really hope you get the help you need. Our boys really need a father.

Eyore_is_DEAD said...

What help do I need, you said anger is one of the steps in greving. And as for my comments isn't it normal for people to say things when they are mad, pissed off, up-set, angry, hurt, and yes sometime they may or may not mean it. That is why talking about the problem gets the bad (mean) things corrected and what really needs and wants to be said out there.

I will say I do not mean about 90% of the thinks I said, but if we keep hanging up on each other we're not going to get anything worked out. I'm willing to go and sit in front of someone who would be in control and not either of us. So we don't feel like we have to one up the other.

I'm hurt and mad that you think I would do anything to you. And maybe I will get past being nasty when you stop thinking I'm giong to do something to harm you. I sorry that this is going on, but we need to work together if it is going to stop.

Anonymous said...

She wants them to pawn for the money, first she probably paid for half of it anyway, one way or another. Secondly, I don't think she is the own needing money. Third you probably want it because if for heaven's sake someone is stupid enough to be with you, you won't be able to afford jewelry so you can recycle and use that. Legally, you do not have a foot to stand on, a gift is a gift and you can relinquish a gift. you are the most materialistic person (I can't even call you a man, because are far from it) that I have ever set eyes on. As for her mother, yet again, you are begining a war you cannot handle. She has three beautiful daughters all of which are smart and have great jobs. Are you saying all of this because she is divorced? Guess what Wendy is very much like her mother, except she is getting rid her dead weight before it destroys her and her mother didn't. So, she has done better than your mom, if you want throw words, which I don't, but at least none of us are as lazy or disturbed as you.

Eyore_is_DEAD said...

You kill me sandy.